So excited to get the Kreativ Blogger Award!!! MindMindful has passed this on to me. If you haven’t been on MindMindful’s blog, please take a look around! She has simple reminders of how we all can be a little more mindful. A huge THANK YOU to MindMindul for nominating me for this award! My apologies for taking so long to get this out. I’ve been on holiday!
So, following the Kreativ Blogger Award Rules:
***Share 7 personal facts about yourself
- I’m a shoe-a-holic. There…I’ve admitted it!
- I used to play chase with the black bears in Minnesota as a child. What WAS I thinking?!?!
- In first grade as I was reading in my reading group at school, a 7.2 earthquake hit and our school began to fall apart all around us. It was ScArY!
- I once fell into a benjo ditch (an open sewer line in Japan) while sneaking out to go snow skiing with my brother. BuStEd!
- I KNOW there was an old witch who lived on the other side of the woods when I was a kid. I saw her!
- My brothers and sister picked on me mercifully as a child. Its rough being the youngest of 4….:/
- I love nature, being outside, and the sun.
***Pass the award on to 5-10 creative bloggers
This is the hard part….who to pick, who to pick? I could pick many! I’ve narrowed it down to these very CrEaTiVe people and the lovely words they share with us on a daily basis. In no particular order they are:
Step-on-a-crack A woman’s journey of life, forgiveness of the unthinkable and more. Beautifully written from the soul…a “must check this blog” out blog!
Bluegrassnotes A great “feel good” blog. Leigh has many insightful tips on how to bring calm and peace into your life.
Rowing Through Life An inspiring blog of a courageous “20 something” following the lead of her heart as she experiences life instead of following the well worn path we are “supposed” to follow.
Crystal Moons Beautifully talented and so much more…
Hand in Hand with Spirit Wonderful stories of one lady’s spiritual journey
***Link back to the person who gave you the award.
MindMindful at www.mindmindful.wordpress.com
I wanted to thank everyone in the blogging world for embracing my blog and the thoughts (even the crazy ones!) that run through my head. I’ve met many wonderful people on here and look forward to meeting more! A special thank you to MindMindful!
Love, light, and peace